Sunday, March 9, 2014

Overview of Great Deals - Part One of Huge Multi-Post Haul

Warning - Lengthy Post

Now that I am working regularly, I have actually been able to pick up a few polishes here & there. There's also been some Super Awesome sales going on in the past month as well. Yesterday, after picking up the most awesome matte glitter polish ever, I was really feeling the need to share my awesome find. So I decided I was going to do my first Haul post.

As I was gathering all the polishes that I have picked up in the past 3 weeks together to begin drafting my post, I quickly realized that I was going to have to reaccess this idea and approch this Haul in several seperate, Smaller posts. The final count was 57. Lol. Before passing judgment, keep in mind all the amazing sales I caught:

First, there was the always much anticipated Sinful Colors 99 cent sale at Walgreens a couple weeks ago. (That one is definitely my weakness, I LOVE Sinful Colors) I have more SC polishes than any other brand. Last count was over 170. (Several months ago) Lol.

This past week at Walgreens, all Wet N Wild - Wild Shine polishes were 69 cents, and the new Spring Collection just came out.

My Wal Mart has a display of the new collection of Maybelline polishes and lipsticks wih a pad of coupons attached. The coupon is for $2 off when you buy any 2 polishes, lip products or eye products. Maybelline Color Show polishes are also a weakness, the are wonderful.

Next up is the China Glaze - Buy One Get One Free Sale going on thru the entire month of March at Sally's Beauty. Need I say anything more? Lol.. And of course I cant leave without Carefully examining every bottle on the Clearance Rack, as I already have almost every one on it, but its a compulsion. And it Never fails,  I always end up getting home to find out that I already have at least one I picked up off the clearance rack & have to make a trip back just to exchange it. (Unless its actually worth having a back up of in my stash)

I then stumbled upon a treasure trove a.k.a the Clearance Bins at Rite Aide. I Love their Clearance, I always find such unique polishes. There are several brands that I have acquired a collection of that I otherwise would not own cuz I will not pay the ridiculous full prices for them.

The first week of my new job, one of the warehouse guys came to my desk and brought me a hot pink metallic Broadway polish and asked if it was mine. I told him no and he said well,  just keep it cuz we don't have any use for it back here. So I have been trying to remember to look for them at Dollar General, regular price -$1.00. So I had to pick up several to do a little review on. They are a relatively new brand.

Finally, I stopped in Big Lots this evening specifically to check out the nail polish aisle. They had Revlon Colorstay for $1.50 and Sephora by OPI for $1.80. I dont own any Sephora by OPI polishes, so I was super happy to find those at that price.

I think that about covers Part One of my Multi Post Haul. Now to decide how to seperate the actual Haul. By Brand.. or by Store... or by Sale.. How would you split it up???

Keep an eye out for Part 2 and Part 3 which will contain the actual Haul. I can't wait to share all my awesome finds with everyone

Thanks for stopping by my tiny corner of the Nail Art World.

Have you taken advantage of any of these awesome sales?

Don't forget, the China Glaze BOGO Free Sale at Sally's Beauty is active thru tne entire month of March.







2 comments:

  1. Wow that's alot of nail polish! Lots of lovely brands also, I'd love to hope over the big pond one day just for all the lovely polishes! :) my suggestion for the next post would be by brand and put some photos in. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a bunch.. Yeah, I forgot to mention that of course there will be photos in the rest of the posts.. Lol...

    ReplyDelete