Monday, March 17, 2014

Haul Post Fail........

When I decided to do a Haul Post, I had so many ideas about the way I wanted to do it. But I just cant seem to get this done. I have so many ideas for posts, but I can't get past this one.

On top of trying to find time to do my post around my new work schedule, I got a new phone last week and that has severely complicated things. Unfortunately, my phone is my main internet access at the moment. I have had an iphone for almost 5 years now, I did everything from my phone. Switching to Android is a huge deal for me. I am having to re-learn how to do EVERYTHING.... It is incredibly frustrating to put it mildly. And the Blogger App works way differently.

So, bear with me, I Will get it figured out and there Will be some Nail Art coming soon. I'm narrowing down some challenges to participate in and Im looking so forward to participating.

For now, I do have some photos of my Haul Stash. I apologize, this is not at all how I wanted to do this post. Im sorry for not listing the names of the polishes. If you would like to know the name of a cetrain polish(es), comment below and I will get back to you with the name or info requested. I Will be doing some reviews and swatches focusing on certain polishes that really intrigued me.

I just figured out how to get photos to post on this Damn app, so Im sorry for them all being piled on at the end. I am trying to figure out how to integrate em into the post.

Thanks for stopping by. I Will have some Nail Art up soon, I promise. 


No comments:

Post a Comment